Great first weekend everyone! Our next program weekend is 11/4-5. These are the 9 weekends left: 11/4-5, 12/2-3, 1/6-7, 2/3-4. 2/24-25, 3/10-11, 3/31-4/1, 4/21-22, 5/6-7. Until the 4th, you should be practicing your teaching of Samastitihi and your physical adjustment of students in down dog. Use friends and family as guinea pigs. You should read the manual, and the first two chapters of the Yoga Anatomy book. You can also watch the first video listed below to get a feel for Sun Salutes. That’s what we will be learning how to teach next.
- Eddie Stern explaining Ashtanga-style Sun Salutations
- Yantra painting video
- Scott’s book on Hatha yoga
- Jill Bolte Taylor (How Our Brains Define Us)
- The Cosmic Ashtanga Chant
- The Biological Subjectivity of Pain
For more information on what to expect from teach training, please contact us and feel free to join us for Open Sessions.